Friday 13 November 2009

Week before Paris


So the Sunday after I went to London I had to do work all day because I had my presentation for my Margaret Thatcher class. I had to study social security reforms and stuff, it was mad lame and took me nearly 12 hours with the nap and constant procrastination. So that day I literally just sat at my desk and did work the whole time. Crazy thing happened too when I was studying. I almost had a breakdown thinking about when I get back from here I am only going to have 1.5 years of college left, which is really scary. Like what am I going to do when college is over, I have no clue what I want to do at all, but whatever neither does anyone else and the economy sucks for everyone not just me so I am fine. Then Monday I went to all my classes except Psychology because I felt like watching the Office and eating lunch rather than listening about some stupid useless bull. I played basketball too today and literally schooled everyone and made them look like 5 years old. People here in England SUCK at basketball like no joke. That night I was trying to go to Varsity because they have £1 drinks so I rounded up a couple of people and we all just went and chilled. It was a good night with Mitch, Annalisa, Jack, Elizabeth and me. We saw Edie there and she hooked it up on some Double Jacks for the price of a single. Then after that Mitch and Annalisa went home, but the rest of us went to the Fish Bowl, which is literally next door to this place. We chilled got a kebab after and cruised home. The next day I didn't do anything towards the direction of productive, just hung out with Mitch and James all day. But then the night time I was ready for some Karaoke. We got the same crew going as the night before, but then Breck, Mellisa, and this guy Nick came too. It was mad fun, I sang/ruined Leona Lewis, but it was all in good fun. Then after that I needed another kebab. So for the past couple times I have been going into the kebab I have been tipping like nothing, but I am pretty sure the guy thinks I am giving him a couple pounds or some significant portion of money, idk he is an idiot, but he gave me a free kebab and fries. So after all these hot girls going in there regularly I am the first one to get a free kebab. I know he isn't gay either because every time we go in there he is always talking about how sexy all the girls look and is really forward with them. So ya suck on that hot chicks, all you gotta do is throw him bills. The funniest part of it is I only gave him 12p! I went home that night feeling like a king with my free kebab and went to bed. On the bus on the way home we met this crazy crack head homeless guy who had his dog with him. He was seriously crazy. I ended up taking pictures of him and his dog Prince. He was funny as hell. Wednesday was our guys poker game. It was Tane, James, Joao, Mitch, Mike, Simon, Jake, and Me. This was seriously so much fun. I didn't do to well and was the 3rd out, but still it was a blast. Ginny, Hollis, Thea, and Elizabeth came over and we chilled for a while, but then I went back to the guys and watched Mike run train. Thursday was a great day as well. So I went out to dinner with Thea to the this place call Archepalagos, which is Greek food and it was the shit. Seriously so good, I am getting hungry talking about it right now. It was really fun and nice. After we decided to go on our own personal pub crawl to see a couple pubs we have never really been. The first one we just walked in and left cause we felt a little out of place and it was loud because there was a band there. Then we went to this sick pub called the King of Norfolk which was pretty chill. Some random dude was playing cover songs and we chilled with our JD and Coke. After our drink we cruised over to this bar by Churchill Square called the Easy Bar and did the same thing. After that we were looking for some cheap booze so we went to Oxygen for the £1.50 shots. I was too embarased to order the shots because they were called the "Cocksucking Cowboy". We had too of those because they were soooo good. It was Butterscotch Schnapps and Baily's. At Oxygen we saw Joao, Kelly, Silvana, and a handful of other people. One of the kids Henrique who came with all them kept telling me he heard I was a legend and has been wanting to meet me, and how it was such a pleasure to finally have met me. So yeah my ego can not be any bigger right now. Then after that we went to Casablanca, which is my new favorite place to go. We went to the door with my pregame booze in Thea's purse. They check her bag and I thought they were going to take away the booze, but they let us check it and gave us a return number it was so awesome. At the bar we just chilled, got our cheap drinks on, watched a fight, saw some random dude with bucked teeth who Elizabeth made out with and finally cruised home. Overall this night was pretty damn awesome. Now today I am getting on a 13 hour bus ride to Paris (fml) so we will see how it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers